The world is changing, and along with it the wants and needs of our customers. As an insurer, we must go with the flow in order to remain successful.
As a flexible organization, we must be able to react quickly to everything that happens in the world. This is why we launched Xcelerate, in 2017.
Xcelerate consists of six programs to help us adapt more quickly to the new world, so that we can satisfy the expectations of our customers and, even better, exceed their expectations.
A key part of Xcelerate is the training of our staff: i.e. skills upgrade. Keeping our skills and expertise up to date at all times is paramount.
Our development of an in-house training program – Xcelerate Academy – meets this need. This academy gives all Allianz Benelux staff the opportunity to continue honing their skills.
The Xcelerate Academy has four focal areas:
- Digital: developing, testing and launching new digital business models.
- Data: creating value with insight into data and breeding a data culture.
- Agility: a new way of working based on the lean principle.
- Customer Centricity: truly understanding the needs and pains of our customers.
Each training program has three levels: Bronze, Silver and Gold.
- Bronze: foundational knowledge & common understanding
- Silver: experience in different practices & methodologies
- Gold: fully immersed via temporary assignment
This will make us an organization with its sights set on the future, one which will be able to serve customers better than ever.