Privacystatement Human Resources
Who are we?
We may process your personal data for the following reasons:
- For possibly entering into and executing the direct or indirect employment law relationship and managing the resulting relationships from it.
- To prevent and combat fraud and to guarantee the safety and integrity of the financial sector, our organization, employees and our customers.
- To be able to comply with legislation and regulations.
For our services we use in some cases the services of third parties such as Foundation Central Information System (CIS) and third parties who process your personal data on behalf of us. We can provide those third parties with your personal data. With these third parties we have made good appointments in our vendor agreements for the use of your personal data.
Sensitive personal data, for example information about the salary, we process in an extremely careful manner and only for the described purposes.
Unlawful activities and conduct in employment that may cause damage to the employer Allianz, such as reputational damage, we only process for the purposes specified in the privacy law. We adhere to the Insurers & Crime Protocol of the Dutch Association of Insurers and the Protocol for Incident Warning System for Financial Institutions (PiFi). For example, we may exchange personal data about unlawful conduct, such as fraud, with other financial institutions and with investigative services.
Affiliated companies are authorized to share the personal data we process with each other for the described purposes. All rights and obligations that apply to this are captured in the vendor agreements.
We save your personal data as long as necessary to meet above-mentioned reasoning for processing and/or for as long as required by the law to meet our data retention.
In order to perform a responsible personnel policy, we can consult your data in the Central Information System (CIS) of the Dutch insurance companies. This data is managed by the Foundation CIS (Bordewijklaan 2, 2591 XR in The Hague). The goal of processing personal data at CIS is for us as an
insurer to assess and manage risks and to combat insurance crime. We record your data in the external referral register if you consciously fail to comply with your obligation to disclose in your application (letter) and / or deliberate give false communications. The data we record at CIS are used
What rights do you have?
- The right to access, change and possibility to erase your personal data.
- The right to ask us to limit or stop the processing of your personal data if we are not processing the right personal data.
- The right to withdraw your consent for processing of your personal data at any time. If that is the case, there is the possibility that we can no longer provide you service.
- The right to file a complaint at the Dutch Data Protection Authority (DPA).
- The right to request your personal data so that you can forward it to another party. You can also ask us to forward your personal data to another party.
- The right to appeal.
If you wish to make use of these rights, or if you have other questions about our processing of personal data, please contact the department Human Resources (HR).
We want to point out that we may change this privacy statement from time to time. The most recent version of this privacy statement can be found on the HR intranet page or this website. We advise you to view the privacy statement on this page with some regularity.
This privacy statement applies to those who will get or has a direct or indirect employment relationship with one of our affiliated companies. These are:
- Allianz Nederland Groep N.V.
- Allianz Benelux N.V.